Snorkeling with Turtles and Kayaking with Dolphins
- Observe dolphins up close from an unobtrusive kayak
- Swim and snorkel with turtles in a secluded bay only accessible by sea
- Get spectacular views of the coastline and mountains of Tenerife
Experience the extraordinary sensation of being surrounded by pods of up to 30 dolphins that sometimes put on a show by jumping high into the air! Home to up to 5 different species of dolphins, including bottlenose dolphins, the waters just off the coast of the island are the perfect spot to marvel at these lovable creatures.
While the bottlenose dolphins are the easiest to spot, other species inhabit the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, including rough-toothed dolphins, striped dolphins and common dolphins. As wild animals, views cannot be guaranteed, but there is a 95% chance that you will encounter the animals on your trip. Get an optional swimming break and snorkel with turtles and bull rays in a bay only accessible by kayak as a bonus. Usually within a few minutes curious turtles arrive and get very close, swimming around and in between you. Also the bull rays regularly glide elegantly along the sea bed underneath you.
- Kayaks and paddles
- Masks and snorkels
- Accident insurance
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
• Please note that changing rooms and lockers are available
• The meeting time is 15 minutes before the start time of the trip
• You must be able to swim to partake in this activity