Milan: Private Guided Tour of Teatro alla Scala Museum
- Visit the museum of one of the most famous theaters in the world, undoubtedly the most famous in Italy
- See the stunning collection of paintings, drafts, statues, costumes and other documents regarding La Scala and opera history in general
- Learn about the history of the theater and of the performances and actors who played here
- Continue your visit outside of the theatre: follow your guide through Galleria Vittorio Emanuele until you reach the majestic Duomo
In particular, you'll be guided through the museum of the theater. There, your guide will take you to discover the fascinating collection of paintings, drafts, statues, costumes and other documents regarding La Scala and opera history in general. Learn about the history, the legends and the mysteries surrounding the theater.
Be surprised when you discover the characters that performed here and walked on the stage of Teatro alla Scala throughout the different eras and the history of the theater.
Your visit will then continue outside of the theatre, with a guided tour through the beautiful Galleria Vittorio Emanuele until you reach Piazza del Duomo.
- Guided tour of the Museum of Teatro alla Scala
- Museum tickets
- Guided walk through Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and Piazza del Duomo