Lake Te Anau: 3-Hour Boat Cruise with Guided Walk
- Cruise Lake Te Anau on "Faith", a historic motor yacht built in 1935
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Hidden Lakes in Fiordland National Park
- Learn all about the vessel from your expert crew
- Enjoy a freshly prepared tea and indulge in complimentary drinks
Once onboard, you’ll be free to roam around and your crew will offer you a drink and a chat during the 40-minute journey to the Hidden Lakes wharf. During this time, you’ll learn about the history of your cruise ship, the vessel’s journey from Scotland in the 1980s and its Royal Navy service during WW2.
Upon arrival at the Hidden Lakes, experience a guided walking tour of Fiordland National Park of roughly 45 minutes, and learn about the surrounding flora and fauna from your guide. Once back at the wharf, enjoy a selection of canapés and desserts in the calm of the cove. Finally, sit back and enjoy the journey home or visit the engine room to take a turn behind the wheel.
- Boat cruise
- Expert crew
- Guided walking tour
- Morning or afternoon tea and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet your crew on the historic Te Anau wharf 10 minutes before your departure time. The wharf is located on the waterfront behind the visitor's center at the end of the main street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing