Tbilisi: 2-Day Armenia Highlights Tour
- Explore the vivid capital of Armenia, Yerevan
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Geghard and Haghpat
- Soak up the peaceful scenery of the great Lake Sevan
- See Garni, the only Greek style temple in the former Soviet Union
- Taste world-famous Armenian brandy on a tour of a legendary brandy factory
After the pick up from your hotel in the morning, you will soon reach the border to Armenia and at around 11:00AM. You will step into the historical region of Lori, which is famous for its rocky landscapes and mysterious monasteries. Here you will visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Haghpat.
A few of hours from there, you will arrive at the scenic lake of Sevan, one of the signature sites of Armenia. Here you can see the Medieval Sevanank Monastery, and even enjoy a traditional lunch by the lake. In the late afternoon you will reach Yerevan, the modern capital city. Some of the key sights not to miss here include the Mother of Armenia, Victory Park, and Cascade.
Your second day will begin with a 1-hour ride to see the Garni Temple and the monastery of Geghardm, which is a true jewel of religious architecture in Armenia. Following some classical sightseeing, you will be invited on a tour through the world famous brandy factory, where you will learn about the history of the drink and taste brandies of different parts of the aging process. After an interesting day of exploration, you will reach Tbilisi at around 9:00PM.
- English-speaking guide
- Private transfer in a comfortable air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Brandy tasting at the brandy factory
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Visa if required
- Oversize luggage
• The tour is driving-intense, covering long distances on poor-quality roads