From Tbilisi To Armenia: Full-Day Tour to Sevan Lake
Pickup includedYour accommodation in Tbilisi.
- See the ancient monasteries of Armenia
- Take in an unforgettable view of Sevan Lake
- Get to know the culture of Armenia
Take a short walk to Sharambeyan Street. Situated within the national park, the area, popularly known as "Little Switzerland" for its forested hills and picturesque houses made of stone and wood, remains home to many Armenian visual artists, musicians, and filmmakers. Browse through the small shops or discover an art gallery and museum.
Continue your tour to Lake Sevan - the Jewel of Armenia, known as the Geghama Sea. It is one of the largest high-mountainous freshwater lakes in the world. Here, visit the Sevanavank Monastery, the most prominent landmark of medieval Armenian architecture.
- Private transportation (if private option chosen)
- Door-to-door transfer service (if private option chosen)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Monastery Sevanavank
- Visa related fees for the guests
- Entry/Admission - Bagratashen - Sadakhlo Border Crossing
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Visa if required
• Citizens of some countries need a visa to enter Armenia
• The tour does not include visits to Yerevan city. Please notify the local operator in advance if you require drop-off in Yerevan