Taormina Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Pickup optionalPickup from your hotel
- Experience the magic and romance of Taormina
- Pass the enchanting façade of the San Domenico Church and 10th-century Palazzo Corvaja
- Get stunning views of the Bay of Naxos and Mount Etna from the Greek-Roman Theatre
- Walk down elegant Corso Umberto, and explore the tiny alleys of the historic center
- See the baroque fountain on Piazza del Duomo
Avoiding the crowds as much as possible, the half-day tour typically starts at Catania Gate, the main entrance to Corso Umberto, an elegant shopping street of boutique stores and chic restaurants. Continue to the 13th-century cathedral on Piazza del Duomo, and wander into the narrow streets of the Jewish Ghetto.
Panoramic views are offered from IX April Square and the Clock Tower, while other enchanting sights include the 10th-century Palazzo Corvaja and the façade of the San Domenico cloister, now a beautiful 5-star hotel. Go to the Greek-Roman Theater for sweeping vistas of the Bay of Naxos and Mount Etna. The view of Monte Tauro and Castelmola add to the charm.
You will be following in the footsteps of Wagner, Oscar Wilde, Cary Grant, Ingmar Bergmann, and many more celebrities that fell in love with Taormina to help put it on the map.
- Food and drink