Mount Etna and Taormina Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
Pickup includedPick-up at your hotel
- Take a funicular ride up the most active volcano in Europe
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the area
- Explore Taormina’s old churches, antique shops, restaurants and cafés
From Crateri Silvestri you’ll take the funicular with a local mountain guide all the way up to 2,500 meters above sea level. From this point you’ll experience unforgettable panoramic views.
Just south of Taormina is the nature reserve of Isola Bella, and further south you’ll see the popular seaside resort of Giardini Naxos.
Visit the village of Taormina, a 45-minute drive from Mount Etna. Perched on a cliff overlooking the Ionian Sea, the village features an ancient Greek theater, many old churches, antique shops, lively bars and fine restaurants.
- Driver and guide
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees to museums and other attractions
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for both guide and driver (recommended)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags