From Taormina: Chic Panarea and Stromboli Full-day Tour
- Relax on your tour to the Aeolian Islands with private motor boat equipped with bar
- Explore the chic Panarea for shopping with it's winding, cobble-stoned streets
- Take a walking tour in Stromboli admiring the landscape dominated by the active volcano
- Watch a stunning sunset with the volcano erupting on Stromboli Island
On a private motor boat equipped with toilets and bar, you will arrive at Panarea onto Calajunco Bay and the small Zimmari Beach. Take in the quiet beauty of these stunning beaches as you explore the second smallest of the islands. Meander along its winding streets and gravel beaches, taking in the the perfect Sicilian backdrop.
Back on board again and sail around the rocks in front of Panarea and then proceed to Stromboli, home to one of Italy’s 3 active volcanoes. Constantly active, you will be able to see the eruptions from the sea and the many viewing points on the island. This spectacular phenomenon has given the island the nickname of 'Lighthouse of the Mediterranean'.
After looking over the small village of Ginostra from the sea, you have the chance to explore the historical center of San Vincenzo until sunset. Back on board guests sail out to sea to watch the dramatic eruptions of the Sciara del Fuoco, fire slide, against the night’s sky.
- Transportation by bus and boat
- Tour Leader
- VAT and taxes
- Meals and drinks
- Eco-tax entrance to the Aeolian Islands
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes