Mount Etna 5-Hour Food and Wine Tasting Tour
Pickup includedPick-up possible from accommodations in Taormina, Letojanni or Giardini Naxos.
- Learn more about the food and wines produced on the lava terrain of Etna
- See amazing houses built of lava stone and groves of lemon, olive and other trees
- Sample 5 glasses of wine at a winery
- Savor local, seasonal produce, such as artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes
- Have an organic lunch with an Etna product in a farmhouse
Listen to tales of local traditions and learn about the food and wines produced in the volcanic landscape of Mount Etna. Stop at a family-run winery and get a glass of rosé prosecco as a welcome. Visit the cellars before a wine tasting with cold appetizers in a lava stone open-air amphitheater. Sample a glass of white and red wine with locally produced cheeses, salamis, artichokes and more.
Continue to a farmhouse to savor more food and wine on an open-air terrace overlooking the vineyards. Try various dishes, including ricotta cheese with marmalade and 2 different pastas made with seasonal ingredients, such as black pork sauce.
Finish your tour, tasting a home made Limoncello and be dropped off at your accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
- Transportation by air conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Authorized local guide
- Guided visit of the winery
- Wine tasting (5 different glasses)
- Glass of prosecco
- All food samples
- Lunch of organic produce from Etna
- Pastries and liquors
Prepare for the activity
• This is a guaranteed small group tour