Tallinn Old Town Tour for Families
- Join a child-friendly local guide to discover Tallinn old town as a family
- See the highlights of Tallinn old town customized to children's attention spans
- Enjoy marzipan, a slow-moving train ride and haunted castles
Among Medieval Nordic cities, there are none nearly as well-preserved as Tallinn, nor more dense with restaurants, cafés, and surprises. Kings, queens and czars have walked the streets of this charming two-tiered city. Follow your specialist guide to discover the highlights of Tallinn Old Town intimately with your family in a small group of no more than 8 people.
The highlights of the tour include the Town Hall Square - with its pastel-colored buildings all pretty in a row, the square is reminiscent of pages from a children’s fairy tale book. Stop for a break at a traditional establishment to enjoy marzipan and a coffee before heading to the upper town. There, see the Kiek in de Kök (“peek in the kitchen”) artillery tower, and the Danish King’s Garden. Also, hop on a slow-moving train ride and see St. Olaf’s Church Tower, from which you can get an amazing view of the city. Spend a day in Tallinn that you and your kids will love!
- Knowledgeable and expert tour guide
- Slow train tickets: your guide can help you organize tickets, but the cost is not included.
- Vehicle pickup as Old Town is only about 10-minutes walk
Prepare for the activity
Viru Gate, Tallinn. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "Walks in Europe". We do meet all shore excursions at the dock. Please advise us your ship's schedule so that we can organize your timings.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.