Tallinn: Half-Day City Tour
Pickup includedMeet at the port or at your hotel.
- See Kadriorg Palace, Kumu Art Museum and a french style garden
- Discover a romantic area and a private cottage district in the seaside of Pirita
- Observe the town from viewing platforms
During the drive, feel the pulse of everyday life. Discover the developing city and learn why it is convenient for living, discover how Tallinn's economy is developing and where the locals work and like to spend their free time. Visit Kadriorg Park, a summer residence for Russian emperors. During the half an hour walking tour, see Kadriorg Palace, Kumu Art Museum and a French-style garden. Visit Song Festival Ground, a symbol of national unity included on the UNESCO intangible list.
Experience a romantic area and a private cottage district at the seaside of Pirita. Visit Pirita convent, a monastery from the 1400s and the Olympic village from the 1980s. In the Old Town, learn the history through interesting stories and legends. Observe the town from viewing platforms, and visit Alexandr Nevsky Cathedral and Dome Church, the guild houses, medieval churches, a solid fortress wall, the oldest town hall in Europe and a pharmacy.
Major sights in the Old Town:
• Toompea Castle
• Alexandr Nevsky Cathedral
• Dome Church
• Yard of Danish King
• St. Nikolas Church
• St. Olaf Church
• Church of the Holy Spirit
• House of the Great Guild
• House of Brotherhood of Blackheads
• Shot Leg Street and Long Leg Street
• Town Hall
• Town Hall Pharmacy
• Cat's Well
• Fat Margaret Stout
• Viru Gates
- Guide services
- Transportation - dependant on the number of people, the price for bus rental can change
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Book the tour at least 2-3 days before meeting, especially in summer as it is the busy period!
In such case you are guaranteed the chosen tour with licensed guide!