Tallinn: 4-Hour Sightseeing Tour
Pickup optionalYour guide will wait in your hotel lobby holding 'Walks in Europe' sign.
- Discover UNESCO-protected old town of Tallinn with its winding alleyways, ornate doorways and medieval courtyards
- Enjoy Kadriorg Palace built for Peter the Great in 1718
- Savor the intimacy of a small group of maximum 12 people led by a professional and local guide
- Visit lesser-known treasures that other travelers often miss on bigger group tours
Spend 2 hours in the Old Town, then jump into a private vehicle to discover the surrounding area. Admire Kadriorg Palace and Park designed by Italian architect Niccolo Michetti. The palace and surrounding manicured gardens are a humbling example of Tsarist extravagance. View the Song Festival Ground to understand an important part of Estonian history. Explore the eerily beautiful ruins of St. Bridget’s, a medieval convent destroyed in 1577 for a unique and historic experience.
Relax at the Pirate Beach: the largest and most popular beach in Tallinn, and enjoy magnificent views of Old Town and the busy sea traffic in the Gulf of Finland. Finally the tour ends back at your original start point. For cruise ship passengers, choose the Shore Excursion option upon checkout to ensure a timely delivery back to the port ready for your onward departure.
- Professional guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off (depending on option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private or small-group tour (depending on option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks