Tenerife: Mount Teide Nature and Wine Shore Excursion
- Enjoy an unforgettable shore excursion led by a local guide
- Admire the stunning landscape in Teide National Park
- Discover unique flora and fauna
- Learn more about the island’s volcanic formations
- Taste local wine and traditional cuisine at a prestigious winery
Start your tour with a visit to Corona Forestal Nature Park to see the 'sea of clouds', a visually impressive phenomenon sure to blow your mind. See the impressive rock formations of this volcanic landscape and look out for a wide variety of wildlife.
Continue to the UNESCO World Heritage listed Teide National Park, home to Mount Teide. After exploring the impressive national park, head to a prestigious winery surrounded by vast vineyards that are tended by hand.
Enjoy a guided visit of the vineyards and the winery to learn about the wine production process. Afterwards, savor a delightful lunch on the terrace, accompanied by a selection of 3 wines made from unique varieties of grapes. Wonderful nature, local traditions, and the best Canary Island wines await you.
- Tasting menu lunch
- 3 wines
- Additional food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet next to the access ramp to the city center, where the Marina building is located. Look for a building with a pyramid-shaped glass roof. Go by foot from the ship to the meeting point, following the blue line marked on the ground in the direction of the "City Center". The walk will take you about 15-20 minutes. Your guide will be waiting for you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• Tours are available in Spanish, English, and German.
• You can select a private tour for 2-8 people, a small-group tour that is shared with 2-8 guests, or a shared group tour with 9-20 participants.