Skywalk at The Sydney Tower Eye: Ticket & Tour
- Walk on air 268 meters above the city of Sydney
- Be thrilled by the spectacular views of Darling Harbour, Sydney CBD, and the surrounding area
- Listen to your experienced guide's commentary on the city's sights and landmarks
At exactly twice the height of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Skywalk is Sydney's highest open-air attraction and offers unparalleled views of the city's iconic harbor. An experienced guide will provide an insider's commentary on the top sights and landmarks of Sydney.
There's also an opportunity to have your photograph taken on the glass floor platform with the jaw-dropping harbor as your backdrop.
While offering an unrivalled thrill, Skywalk is not an extreme experience designed just for adrenaline junkies. Thrill-seekers will get their kicks on the Skywalk, but so will everyone else. Before and after the Skywalk, you'll be able to continue enjoying the views with access to the internal observation deck.
- Skywalk tour (90 minutes)
- Access to Sydney Tower
- 4-minute 4D movie
- Access to internal observation deck pre and post-skywalk
- Food and drinks
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
Skywalk is located on Level 5 of Westfield (Pitt Street) Shopping Centre: head to the food court and follow the signs to our admissions desk. Guests must check-in at least 45 mins prior to their start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
• Per regulations, all Skywalk participants must undergo an alcohol breath test. Participants with a reading of 0.05 percent or above will not be permitted to participate in the Skywalk
• Participants must sign a declaration form stating they do not suffer from any medical conditions that prevent them or other participants from comfortably and safely completing the Skywalk
• The tour operator requires advance notice if a participant will be in a wheelchair
• Children must be 10-15 years old to participate in SKYWALK
• Each child must be accompanied by an adult (1x adult per child aged 10, 1x adult per 3 children aged 11-17)