Blue Mountains Small Group All-Inclusive Tour with Lunch
- Hand feed a Kangaroo at Featherdale Wildlife Park and walk amongst all the native Australian animals
- Enjoy guided entry to Scenic World, home to Scenic Railway, Skyway, and Cableway in Katoomba
- Enjoy a cruise down the Parramatta River and under Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Eat a chef prepared lunch
- Take a guided rainforest boardwalk
Katoomba Scenic World
Leura (free time)
Featherdale Wildlife Park
Parramatta River (boat cruise)
Walk to a cliff lookout for panoramic views of the Jamison Valley, with its rust and pink sandstone cliffs and subtropical rainforest.
Arrive to the Blue Mountains and escape the crowds. Visit Scenic World, and ride the Scenic Railway, Skyway and Cableway. Your tickets are already bought for you so there is no waiting in line and you can head straight to the rides! Your guide even comes on the rides with you. Enjoy a guided rainforest board walk and hear all the commentary about this natural ecosystem.
Following this, take time to walk down the road to Echo Point and admire beautiful views of the Three Sister's lookout. Spend 20 minutes to wander around, take photos and take in the stunning scenery.
Enjoy a chef prepared lunch at the a historic hotel - a wonderful and warm bistro style pub in the heart of the Blue Mountains.
Spend some time up close to some of Australia’s natives at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Here you enjoy a hands on experience with so many Australian native animals, including hand-feeding a kangaroo!
Take a ferry back to Sydney along the Parramatta River. Glide past landmarks such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, ending the trip at Circular Quay.
Please note that in peak season, January 4-26, the tour will operate in large groups to meet high demands. Please select the relevant option.
- Admission to all attractions
- Lunch and river cruise
- Hotel pick-up (at selected hotels)
- Group tour with 12-20 participants (more in peak season)
- Ride on the Cableway, Skyway, and Scenic Railway at Scenic World
- Guided walk along the Scenic Walkway
- Cruise on the Parramatta River
- Snacks and souvenirs
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Passengers must contact us to confirm one of the following pick-up options. Pick-ups take place at the following points and times: • 6:45 AM Novotel Sydney On Darling Harbour, 100 Murray Street • 6:50 AM Parkroyal Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street • 6:55 AM Mercure Sydney, outside Little Regent Street • 7:05 AM Travelodge Sydney, 27-33 Wentworth Avenue • 7:00 AM Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central, 431 Pitt Street • 7:10 AM Sheraton On The Park (rear entrance) outside 132 Castlereagh Street • 7:15 AM Intercontinental Sydney, outside 117 Macquarie Street • 7:20 AM Four Seasons Hotel (Rear entrance) outside 98 Harrington StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
• Please note that due to high numbers of bookings between 27 December and 6 January pickup locations will be limited and peak period rates will apply