Unlimited Prepaid SIM Card For Thailand: 15 Days Validity
- Enjoy 15 days unlimited internet data in all of Thailand (maximum speed of 4G up to 6GB)
- Make calls and send SMS worth 100THB of credit (pre-loaded) for 30 days
- Call home - starts from 1 THB/minute
- Experience the beauty of Thailand while staying stress free with AIS Traveller SIM
- Avoid any excessive queues at the Suvarnabhumi airport and get your sim card from the exclusive counter
The Traveller SIM Card from AIS offers you the right package. It comes with unlimited internet data (up to 6GB in 4G speed) valid for 15 days and 100 THB credit worth of calls and SMS (validity 30 days). Asking yourself whether you can call home with this SIM Card Yes, you can - prices start at 1 THB per minute.
The SIM Card is precut into Standard SIM (25 x 15mm), Micro SIM (15 x 12mm) and Nano SIM (12.3 x 8.8mm) and compatible with any unlocked Smartphone. You can pick up your SIM Card at the booth at Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok) upon arrival. Simply visit the booth near the Airport Link station which is located on Level B, two floors below the arrival hall of Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- 15 days unlimited internet data with 4G speed up to 6GB
- 30 days of calls and SMS worth 100 THB credit
- Convenient pick up at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Easy top-up available
Prepare for the activity
Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok Level B. The booth is located near the Airport Link station. Pick up your SIM Card at the partner's booth called 'Wi-Ho! Thailand'. The pickup location is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. You can find the partner booth as follows: 1. Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport 2. Find an elevator 3. Reach "B Floor" 4. Navigate towards Airport Rail Link on "B floor" 5. Choose the Express Line Lane (Red Lane) 6. Keep following the Red Lane 7. On your left there should be a Money Exchange - ARL ticket counter on the right 8. Keep going straight. Partner pickup counter "Wi-Ho! Thailand" is on your left side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card