Stockholm Syndrome: Private Walking Tour
- All the main sights plus some secret gems!
- Learn more about Stockholm with your knowledgable guide
- A great environmentally friendly overview to the city sights – both old and new!
Experience Stockholm by foot. You will see all the main sights plus some secret gems! Stockholm Our Way invites you to take a walk on Stockholm’s wilder side – there is a lot more to Stockholm than just water and bridges!
With 750 years of history, the city is never short of a story to tell. The 14 islands upon which Stockholm is founded each have something different to offer and each of the four seasons provider visitors with opportunities to experience the city from different perspectives.
Taking in such sights as the Royal Dramatic Theatre, the Opera House, the Royal Palace, the Parliament building, Riddarholmen, the City Hall, the Old Town, St George and the Dragon, Slussen and Södermalm, this tour gives you a great and environmentally friendly overview to the city sights – both old and new!
- 3-hour walking tour of Stockholm
- Coffee or tea and a bun
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
At Norrmalmstorg 6, 111 46 Stockholm. This is next to the entrance of Vau de Ville restaurant on Norrmalm. Your guide will be there 10 minutes before the departure time and will be wearing a blue or white t-shirt and/or jacket with the local partners logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is recommended to bring a water bottle
• Please note that for part of the tour you will be required to walk on cobblestones