Full-Day Stockholm Archipelago Sailing Tour
- Explore thousands of islands in the Stockholm Archipelago with Stockholm Adventures experienced captain.
Many of these islands are uninhabited, and home to dense forests, rock formations and stunning natural beauty.
Ranging in size from large islets to small rock formations, the untouched islands make for breathtaking scenery.
You may even get the chance to steer and sail the yacht during the cruise under the watchful eye of one of our experienced captains.
The Stockholm archipelago is home to legends of mystical characters and has influenced many Swedish authors and poets for centuries. See what many people find so inspiring when you visit this beautiful natural site. Join us for a memorable experience!
- Certified English speaking captain
- Life jacket and rain gear (Life jackets for children available on request)
- Lunch and snacks
- Own transfer to Vaxholm port
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
Tours start from the small town of Vaxholm at 09:30 from the ferry waiting room. The boat will have a Stockholm Adventures flag. To get there you travel on your own by ferry from the Strömkajen ferry terminal across the water from the Royal Palace, in front of The Grand Hotel (metro station Kungsträdgården). The ride takes 55 minutes and costs SEK 75, children and pensioners SEK 50. It is also possible to take bus 670 from Danderyds sjukhus to the end station in the port of Vaxholm. You can reach the bus terminal by the red line, direction Mörby Centrum. The bus leaves twice every hour, weekdays more often. See www.sl.se. The captain will meet you at the landing of the ferry, also close to the bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
• The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
• Maximum weight: 150kg