St. Petersburg: 2-Day Visa-Free Group Shore Tour
- Admire the stunning collection of masterpieces at the Hermitage Museum, with pre-booked admission and experienced guide
- Tour magical St. Petersburg, seeing all the highlights of Russia's Second City
- View the lavish gold and amber walls of the Amber Room at the Catherine Palace
- Watch the Fountain Ceremony at the Peterhof Palace, before exploring the park and gardens
- See precious Easter Eggs, created by Carl Faberge for the Romanov family during your Faberge Museum visit
- Relax and enjoy a full 2-days' program of tours and activities, with all non-visa arrangements taken care of
- Enjoy lunches with your tour group, and convenient transportation to and from your ship
- Visit the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in St. Petersburg, St. Isaac's, along with the Cathedral of Our Savior of Spilled Blood
Enjoy visits to major monuments and sites, including the Hermitage Museum, the Peter and Paul Fortress, and the Cathedral of Our Savior of Spilled Blood. Tour Russia's cultural capital to see famous artworks and revel in the opulence of St. Petersburg's imperial heritage.
This 2-day tour includes a half-day visit to Peterhof, where you'll enjoy tours of the Fountain Park, the Catherine Palace, and Amber Room, before roaming the famous gardens. The 2nd day of the tour includes visits to fortresses and palaces as well as a guided tour of the infamous Hermitage Museum.
Lunch is provided on both days, as well as comfortable, air-conditioned transportation to and from the port.
• 8:00 AM-8:30 AM Disembark the ship. After having passed the passport control, you will be met by your local English-speaking guide and the company representative in the arrival area of the port. (If your ship arrives to Saint Petersburg at 8:00 AM, disembarkation starts at 9:00 AM-9:30 AM).
• 8:30 AM-10:00 AM City highlights tour (part 1) including photo stops at Spit of St. Basil Island and Peter and Paul Fortress
• 10:00 AM-10:30 AM Transfer to Peterhoff Fountain Park by hydrofoil
• 10:30 AM-12:00 PM Tour of Peterhoff Lower Gardens
• 12:30 PM-1:30 PM Lunch
• 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Tour of Catherine Palace including Amber Room and gardens
• 3:30 PM-4:45 PM Transfer to Saint Petersburg. Visit to a metro station on the way back to the city
• 4:45 PM-6:00 PM City highlights tour (part 2) including the Cathedral of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood
• 6:30 PM Return to the ship
• 9:30 AM Meet your guide at the arrival area of the port
• 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Hermitage Museum
• 12:30 PM-1:30 PM Lunch
• 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Faberge Museum Tour
• 3:45 PM-4:30 PM St. Isaac's Cathedral Tour
• 5:00 PM Return to the ship
- Pre-booked museum admission fees
- Air-conditioned transport throughout
- Non-visa arrangements
- Port fees
- Bottled water
- River or canal tour
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that the tour of Catherine Palace may be substituted with a tour of Peterhof Palace if Catherine Palace is fully booked.
• Please provide contact details (a working phone number or email) in case the tour operator needs to contact you.
• Shore tours are run on a "join-in" basis with guaranteed departures for certain cruise ships.
• Groups are limited to 10 pax.
• Evening programs and individual arrangements are available upon request.
• Customers need to provide their full passport details to the tour operator to have their visa-free documents organized. Please be aware that the GetYourGuide tour confirmation is not your visa-free document. It will be forwarded to you separately.