St. Petersburg: Sightseeing Tour to Fortress & Spilled Blood
- Learn about the culture and the people of the city which became the cradle of Russian civilization
- Visit the Fortress of Saint Peter and Paul and Church on Spilled Blood
- See all the important sights of Saint Petersburg
This tour also includes a walk to Peter and Paul Fortress to visit the Cathedral where all the Russian Tzars are buried. Hear many interesting facts about every Russian Tsar buried underneath the Church from your tour guide.
You will also visit one of the most important churches of the city, Our Savoir on a Spilled Blood. The Church of the Russian styled domes, which attracts many people with its dazzling and colorful facades and interiors, was constructed in honor of Tsar Alexander II.
- Transportation (van)
- Professional licensed guide
- Entrance to the museums Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, Savior on Spilled Blood
- Pick up and drop-off in the meeting point (Palace Square)
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• The guided tour has a duration of about 4 hours
• This tour is available for all hotel guests and for tourists with a Russian visa