St. Petersburg: All Inclusive Museum Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel in St. Petersburg. The guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby at 10:00 AM holding a sign with your name on it.
- Start with an easy hotel pickup and waste no time looking for a start point
- Hear stories about the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and more
- Save your legs and see the sights while aboard an air-conditioned bus
- See the artifacts and art of the State Hermitage Museum with a guide
Next stop at the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood, known for its elaborate facade and brightly colored onion domes. This magnificent church was built on the site where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated in 1881. Continue to St. Isaac's Cathedral, one of the greatest examples of Russian architecture from the middle of the 19th century.
Enjoy an elegant lunch in a restaurant serving traditional Russian cuisine. Afterwards, visit the the largest museum in Russia and one of the richest museums in the world, the State Museum of the Hermitage. Explore its incredible collection to finalize your introduction to St. Petersburg.
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Stroller accessible
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers