St. Petersburg: Catherine Palace in Pushkin Small Group Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in St. Petersburg.
- Explore the summer residence of the tsars of Russia
- Stroll in the amazing ground of Catherine Park
- Enter the beautiful Amber Room in Catherine Palace
Hear about the history of the town and its connections with the life of the Russian poet, Alexander Pushkin. Investigate the life and times of the Empress Catherine I - wife of Peter the Great - and her daughter Empress Elisabeth I, responsible for building the palace with the architect Bartolomeo Rastrelli.
Hear about the changes made by Catherine II (Catherine the Great) with the Scottish architect Charles Cameron, who refurbished the interior of one wing in the Neo-Palladian style and constructed the personal apartments of the empress. See stunning rooms decorated with gold and mirrors and marvel at the amber panels of the famous Amber Room.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English, Spanish, French, German and Italian-speaking guide
- Admission to Catherine Palace and parks
- Personal shopping
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes