St. Petersburg: 8-Hour Grand Tour
Pickup includedPlease wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a red GYG sign. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Explore the most famous sites of St. Petersburg on a guided small-group tour
- Combine the grand tour with a tour of the historical Peter and Paul’s Fortress, the magnificent St Isaac’s Cathedral, and the famous Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy the second-largest and most beautiful city in Russia
- Be transported by comfortable, air-conditioned car or minivan
You will take a complete tour of St. Petersburg's most famous sites, beginning with the neoclassical splendor of St. Isaac's Cathedral. You can observe the geometry of the Palace Square, and visit the oldest construction in St. Petersburg: Peter and Paul's Fortress. Following that you'll see the burial vault of the Romanov family, before visiting the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
The tour also includes an elegant lunch in the restaurant serving traditional Russian cuisine. In the afternoon you'll go on a 2-hour guided excursion in the largest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums of the world: the State Hermitage Museum. Once your tour is finished it will be possible to stay longer on your own, however you must make your own arrangements to get back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Assistance of a local guide
- Optional gratuities
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
• Before entering the Hermitage Museum, everyone must queue to cross the metal detector
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• This tour does not operate for cruise ship passengers
• Opening hours are subject to change