St. Petersburg: 2-Day Join-in Small-Group Guided Tour
Pickup includedMeet your guide in the reception of your hotel on both days.
- Visit all the popular attractions in St. Petersburg on just one tour
- Get skip-the-line access to St. Petersburg's major museums, such as the Hermitage Museum
- Learn all about the sights you visit with an English-speaking tour guide
- Benefit from a small-group experience in a comfortable minivan with a maximum of 6-7 seats
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off on both days of the tour
Share your tour with other travelers so there will always be a group for you on any given date. Have look at the sample itinerary below, though please bear in mind the exact museums you will attend depend on the dates of your visit. Rest assured, however, that the key museums are always included.
On the first day, meet your guide at the reception of your hotel between 8:30–9 AM. Take a 1-hour tour of Peter and Paul Fortress, then transfer to Peterhof Fountain Park by hydrofoil. Enjoy a 1.5-hour tour of the Peterhof Lower Gardens before breaking for lunch between 12:30 PM–1:30 PM.
After lunch, explore Catherine Palace, including the Amber Room and gardens, with your guide for 1.5 hours. Stop at a beautiful metro station on your way back to St. Petersburg, then take a 1-hour of the Fabergé Museum between 4:30–5:30 PM. The first day concludes with drop-off at your hotel around 6:30 PM.
On the second day, head straight to the Hermitage Museum after meeting your guide at your reception at 9 AM. Enjoy early admission to the museum and take a 3-hour guided tour. After a 1-hour lunch break, spend 2 hours in the afternoon visiting the Church on Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's Cathedral. The tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel around 5 PM.
- Pre-booked, skip-the-line museum tickets
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transport
- Visa invitation
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• The tour itinerary may vary and is not final
• The tour itinerary will be arranged and confirmed after booking once the local partner has received your booking dates
• The tour is run in a small group; you may be with different groups in different museums but with the same guide and driver