Peterhof Grand Palace Fast Track Ticket & Lower Park Access
- Save time with a fast track ticket to the Peterhof Grand Palace and Peterhof Lower Park
- Enjoy a 45-minute guided audio tour in the Grand Palace, available in 8 languages
- Take a walk in the vast Peterhof Lower Park, one of the most famous parks in Russia
- Get a brochure which will help you navigate the variety of park styles created during two centuries
First, enjoy a group tour in the Peterhof Grand Palace without waiting in line. Enjoy the beauty of the Grand Palace with a free 45-minute audio guide, which will tell you the history of the palace, describe rooms as you walk inside them and tell you some Russian monarchs secrets. For example, did you know that Russian kings slept in a sitting position? Book the ticket and jump into the life of Russian kings.
You also have the an opportunity to visit the Peterhof Lower Park after your visit to the Grand Palace. You will be given a brochure which includes a park map and historical background information. All you need is to be ready to explore.
- Fast track ticket to the Peterhof Grand Palace (at the booked time, and valid for one entry)
- Fast track ticket to the Peterhof Lower Park (valid for one entry). Park is free of charge from October 16, thus the price is only for the Grand Palace
- Group tour with audio guide inside the Grand Palace in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Korean or Persian languages
- Brochure for the Peterhof Park in English
- Host assistance
- Transfer to Peterhof (please note it is not possible to redeem your ticket if you come by Hydrofoil)
- Live guide inside the park or Peterhof Grand Palace
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Note that it can take approximately 1.5-2 hours to reach Peterhof from St Petersburg, depending on where you are staying
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked time of visit. Note that your ticket is only valid to use at your booked time and cannot be used for another time slot
• You can get to Peterhof from Metro "Avtovo" Red Line Number 1; by minibus number 224, 300, 424 or by bus number 200 or 210 until stop "Peterhof Park"
• Please expect some waiting time before entering the Grand Palace due to a high number of visitors
• Dogs are not allowed
• Access to the Lower Park is free of charge from October 16, 2018, so the price is only for the Grand Palace