Saint-Petersburg: Private Tour of Catherine Palace & Park
Pickup includedIn the lobby of your hotel in Saint Petersburg
- Take a tour of Catherine Palace and Park with a private guide
- Go inside the opulent Amber room - the gem of the residence
- Visit the Dancing Hall along with the Golden Enfilade rooms
- Enjoy a walk in Royal Gardens and see the numerous pavilions
When you arrive, take pictures in front of the palace then begin to explore the numerous golden rooms with your guide. Learn about the intrigues of the Czar's court and imagine what it was like to live in this opulent royal residence. Proceed to the Amber room - the gem of the mansion, that contains 6 tonnes of exquisitely crafted amber panels, along with gold leaf decor, and mirrors.
After exploring the palace, take a stroll in Catherine Park and marvel at the pavilions of Greek, Turkish, French, and other architectural styles. On your way out notice a small pavilion - Hermitage, where Catherine would hide from her maids and enjoy the company of her numerous favorites.
At the end of the tour, your car will be waiting outside Catherine park to take you back to Saint-Petersburg.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Professional licensed guide and separate driver
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes