This unique 2-day program is intended for those who want to see St. Petersburg highlights in the most effective way with the company of an experienced tour guide. It includes visa-free access for cruise ship passengers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 17 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Passport control terminal at St Petersburg Passenger Sea Port or your centrally-located hotel.
- Visit former Tsars' summer residence, Catherine's Palace including the famous Amber Room, the 8th "wonder" of the world
- See the astonishing Peterhof Park with its incomparable fountains
- Cruise along rivers and canals in the "Venice of the North"
- Enjoy art collections with over three million works of art and private rooms of the Hermitage Museum
- Gaze at the Savior on the Spilled Blood Cathedral which startles visitors with its mighty sized, multicoloured domes
- Visit Russia's largest church, St Isaac Cathedral
- Russian visa-free entry for cruise passengers
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7 or larger
- 1 lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with 4G high speed internet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tips for the driver
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Your guide may change the sequence of sightseeing, depending on museum's occupancy, days off, traffic and other circumstances. Please do not be concerned. You will see all the sights mentioned in your itinerary.
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travelers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements.