Saint Petersburg: Two-Day Visa-Free Cruise Shore Tour
- See the top landmarks and monuments of St. Petersburg on a visit-free visit
- Enjoy a romantic boat trip on the rivers and canals
- Visit the Hermitage Museum and the Peterhof
8:30 AM Passport control and group meeting with the guide and the driver.
9:00 - 10:00 AM Sightseeing tour including stops by sphinxes near the spit of Vasilevsky Island.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Special early entrance to the Hermitage Museum, one of the major museums of the world, an important and grandiose architectural complex that has one of the most important art collections.
12:00 - 1:00 PM The Savior of Spilled Blood, the Church of the Russian styled domes with its dazzling and colorful facades and interiors.
1:00 - 2:00 PM Boat trip by the rivers and canals.
2:00 - 3:00 PM Lunch in a typical Russian restaurant.
3:00 - 4:00 PM Travel to Peterhof, the summer residence of the czars called the Russian Versailles. Peterhof (Petrodvorets) is a jewel of Russian art, a city of parks, palaces and fountains.
4:00 - 6:00 PM Peterhof Park.
6:00 - 7:00 PM Back to the city.
9:00 AM Passport control and group meeting with the guide and the driver.
9:30 - 10:30 AM The Metro tour, an adventure by riding the Russian subway.
10:30 - 11:30 AM Excursion to the St Isaak Cathedral.
11:30 AM -1:30 PM Walk through the main street Nevsky Prospekt and shopping time or visit to the market.
2:00 - 3:00 PM Lunch in a typical Russian restaurant
3:30 - 4:30 PM Fortress of Saint Peter and Paul, the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and are the tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral.
5:00 PM Back on board
- Licensed guide
- Entrance to the museums - The Hermitage, Peterhof Park, Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, St Isaak Cathedral, The Savior on Spilled Blood
- Excursion on rivers and canals
- Two Three-course lunch at a typical Russian restaurant (bottled water, tea or coffee included)
- Tour ticket (a Russian visa for cruise passengers)
- Port taxes
- Bottled water
- Transportation by van
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• You must complete all requested fields when booking in order to prepare your visa-free documents
• This tour is only available for customers whose cruise ship is docked in St. Petersburg for 2 days
• The itinerary and order of sights may vary depending on museum availability
• Please do not book any evening program on the first day as the itinerary cannot be guaranteed to be end at 7 PM due to museum operating times, busy traffic in the city, or other delays
• Dietary restrictions for the lunch menu can only be accommodated if stated when booking
• If you book the tour for the children under 7 years old, you will need to have a child safety seat according to the child transportation law of the Russian Federation
• If you do not state the number of child safety seats required when booking, it will be assumed that you will be supplying your own child safety seat