Peterhof Palace and Park Private Tour with Boat Ride Back
Pickup includedThe guests will be picked up at their place of stay
- Marvel at the Grand Cascade, trick fountains, magnificent flowerbeds and statues
- Explore the Upper Gardens and Lower Park, considered masterpieces of landscape design
- Visit the impressive Grand Palace with its amazing mix of baroque and classical styles
- Relax on a scenic journey on the Neva River by Hydrofoil
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and personalized commentary from a private guide
Continue your tour by entering the Grand Palace, arguably the most famous residence of the Russian Czars. See rooms which date back to the time of Peter the Great and marvel at the shining golden Baroque halls and rooms from the Classical period. Walk along colorful flowerbeds to the main square of the garden and see the famous Roman and Chessboard Hill fountain.
Then, continue to the fountains of “Adam” and “Eve” that were originally modeled after the statues of “Adam and Eve” in the Doge’s Palace in Venice. Be careful as you walk by several “trick fountains” that were absolute favorites of Peter the Great, to prank his numerous guests. Continue strolling around the numerous cascades and fountains as your tour slowly ends. After an incredible day take the Hydrofoil boat to enjoy the spectacular views of the Neva River as you travel back to St.Petersburg.
- Private guide and driver
- Hotel pick-up and return transportation from Peterhof by boat
- Entrance to Upper and Lower Gardens
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users