Rome: Tour of the Vatican, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- See the many treasures and artistic masterpieces of the Vatican, including the Sistine Chapel
- Step onto the arena floor of the Colleseum– an otherwise restricted area
- Visit the the Roman Forum
- Enjoy the convenience of transportation between tour stops
Visit 3 of Rome’s most famous attractions on this tour of the Vatican, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. See the many treasures of the Vatican including the Raphael Rooms, the Borgia apartment, the Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo's impressive frescoes and the Basilica of St. Peters'. The afternoon will be dedicated to the Colosseum and Roman Forum, you will have a fast track access through the Arch of Constantine to the Arena floor. Your storytelling guide will take you to the Palatine hill and Roman forum where you will see the Senator House and the Temple of Julius Caesar.
Discover the impressive magnitude of the Colosseum on a 20-24 person tour. Explore the rings of this iconic architectural treasure. Walk on the arena floor where gladiators once spilled their blood in mortal combat. Tours of the arena floor are generally not open to the public but are possible on this exclusive tour.
- Entrance fees
- Semi-private Vatican tour of up to 10 people
- Small group Colosseum tour of up to 24 people
- Licensed guide
- Skip the line tickets for Vatican Museums
- Special access at the Colosseum arena floor
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Transportation between Colosseum and Vatican
Prepare for the activity
Vatican Tour: In front of Caffe Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100, opposite the entrance to the Vatican Museums. // Colosseum Tour: Local tour operator office, located on Via Frangipane 30.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
• This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
• Normal sized backpacks are permitted. Large backpacks are not allowed.
• Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 24 people).
• To enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check. Although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or who use a wheelchair.
• Please note: if you arrive late you might not be able to join this tour.
• A current valid passport is required for this tour.