Wet and Wild Elaho Exhilarator
Pickup optionalPick up at Pan Pacific Rim Vancouver, Fairmont Pacific Rim Vancouver, HI Hostel Vancouver Central, Sandman Suites Vancouver
- Thrilling class 3 - 4 rapids
- Beautiful old growth forest, towering glaciers, stunning waterfalls and a variety of wildlife
- Pick-up options from both Vancouver and Whistler
The talented team of professional river guides will teach you the skills necessary to ride big waves and catch air as you navigate down the Class 3-4 Elaho and Squamish Rivers. Your courage will be tested as you travel through the infamous “Devil’s Elbow” section of the rapids, as seen on TV’s famous "Eco-Challenge Adventure Race". Depending on the water levels, you’ll also be able to swim through some small rapids and enjoy a few laughs as your crewmates scramble to stay on board.
Along with some of North America’s most exhilarating rapids, your river journey will take you through approximately 10 miles of British Columbia’s most inspiring wilderness. Take time to appreciate your surroundings and enjoy the world-class scenery including old growth forests, dormant volcanoes, towering glaciers, and stunning waterfalls that cascade hundreds of feet toward the river. If you’re really lucky you’ll get a glimpse of the local deer, beavers and bears which often stop by the river’s edge.
This is white water rafting at its best!
After the trip you'll be taken back to the fully-equipped rafting base at the Executive Suites Hotel & Resort where you can enjoy the facilities at the resort, including a full service restaurant and awesome fully-licensed outdoor patio area. Relax, check out the photos and GoPro videos shot on the trip, and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and comfort of the resort.
- Complete rafting gear
- Instruction and leadership from expert guides
- Transportation to the river departing from and returning to the Executive Suites Hotel and resort in Squamish
- On-river snack and refreshment provided; bring a water bottle and snack for the bus ride
Prepare for the activity
• Minimum weight: 90 lbs (41 kilos)