Family-Friendly Cheakamus Splash
Pickup optionalPickup from the following hotels in Whistler: Fairmont Chateau Whistler (4599 Chateau Boulevard), Four Seasons Whistler (4591 Blackcomb Way), Whistler Gateway Taxi Loop (Gate Way Drive), Legends Hotel Creekside (2036 London Lane), Whistler HI Hostel (1035 Legacy Way).
- Raft down the Cheakamus River
- See beautiful scenery including old growth forest, majestic peaks, and a variety of wildlife
- Take part in an exciting water fight
- Make use of the resort's facilities
- Learn about the history of British Colombia
As you raft down the glacier-fed Cheakamus River between old growth forests, you’ll experience the excitement of gentle rapids and see a variety of birds, wildlife, waterfalls, and the towering peaks of the Coast Mountains. Learn about the intriguing Squamish First Nations history, a key part of the history of the area. There will also be a water fight for the kids. Perfect the art of splashing others and get a chance to cool off with a quick dip in the pure, glacier-fed water.
When your river journey ends, you will be taken back to the fully equipped rafting base where you can change back into your own clothes and enjoy the facilities at the resort including a full service restaurant and awesome fully-licensed outdoor patio area. Relax with your family and friends in the beautiful sunshine and comfort of the resort, and check out the photos and videos shot on your trip.
- Complete rafting gear
- Instruction and leadership from expert guides
- Return transportation from Squamish or Whistler
- Snack and refreshment on the river
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity