Hvar 5 Islands and Blue Cave Tour from Trogir and Split
- Explore 5 of the most beautiful islands of Croatia in the Adriatic Sea
- Discover the amazing natural phenomenon of the Blue Cave
- Wander the narrow streets of Hvar Town at leisure
- Enter Stiniva Cove on the island of Vis
- Go to the picturesque village of Komiža on Vis
- Get panoramic views of Hvar and the Pakleni islands from the Fortica fortress
Monk Seal Cave
Budikovac Blue Lagoon
Your journey begins by heading south from Trogir and Split and traveling to the famous Blue Cave on Biševo island. Discover an amazing natural phenomenon that was originally accessible only by diving, but, since 1884, can be accessed by a narrow entrance large enough for a small boat. Experience the beautiful blue-silver light from a small boat for about 20 minutes.
Next, drive to the picturesque village of Komiža on Vis, where the locals are proud of their fishermen's history. Wander among narrow stone houses, or take a walk on the promenade for a coffee. See the pebble beaches of Komiža.
Continue to Stiniva Cove on the island of Vis to laze on the beach and snorkel in the sea. A unique place in the Adriatic Sea, the entrance to the cove is relatively narrow and surrounded by two high cliffs best experienced in the morning when there is a plenty of sun.
We are going to pass by Green Cave on Ravnik Island and you will see the entrance from the boat. If you wish to visit the Green Cave, the skipper will organize this, however tickets to the Green Cave are not included in the price, and swimming is no longer allowed here.
Just 10 minutes away is a sandy beach at the Blue Lagoon on Budikovac, situated between 3 islets. You will have an hour to swim and snorkel here in the crystal clear sea. Then, drive to the beautiful town of Hvar, where you will have some free time to see all the cultural sights of one of the 10 most beautiful harbors in the world. Have a coffee on the promenade, and then go to the Cathedral of St. Stephen. See the historic Bishop's Palace, and explore the citadel built on the site of a medieval castle.
Enjoy panoramic views of Hvar and the Pakleni islands from the Spanjol or Fortica fortress, built in 16th century to protect the town from the Turks.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Blue Cave tickets
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Confirmation of your tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
• If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• The itinerary for private tours is flexible
• If the weather conditions at the sea change unexpectedly the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour for the safety of the passengers