Split: Private Full Day Boat Trip to Blue Lagoon and Solta
- Enjoy a coffee on the beautiful promenade of Trogir
- Take a swim or snorkel and explore the underwater world of the Blue Lagoon
- Stroll around the small fishing village of Maslinica and see how locals live
- Taste traditional food in Stomorska Bay
- Snorkel around the shipwreck and grab a mojito in Necujam Bay
From there, you'll set sail for the amazing Blue Lagoon, a beautiful bay relatively close to Trogir with crystal clear water that makes it ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Enjoy free time at this relatively secluded lagoon during the morning time when there are less tourists.
After swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing while listening to music chosen by your skipper, you will journey to Maslinica. In 2012, Maslinica received a national award for being one of the best tourist destinations in the Adriatic as an acknowledgment of its unspoiled natural beauty, and in 2017, it it was recognized as the best authentic coastal destination. Get acquainted with traditional Dalmatian life in this fishing village of less than a thousand inhabitants and explore winding streets dotted with the white stone houses characteristic of the region.
Travel on to Stomorska Bay where you will find a number of delicious lunch options. You will find modern sailing boats docked next to old fishing boats and a handful of traditional Dalmatian taverns to visit. Complete this perfect day of pure relaxation with a final stop at Nečujam Bay. Cool off with a mojito from the renowned local mojito boat and take a snorkel around a shipwreck.
On the way back to Split, you will catch the sunset and, if you're lucky, dolphins which are known to frequent the area.
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/windproof jacket
When you get there
When you come to the meeting point you will meet your skipper or someone from the crew. Please be under the Croatian flag at the Matejuska pier at least 10 minutes before starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
• Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time from Split