Split: 2.5-Hour Culinary Tour with Fishmarket & Greenmarket
- Discover a world of tastes and visual impressions with a professional guide
- Visit several culiary hotspots in Split and enjoy lunch
- Customize the tour itinerary to your own preferences
Visit the main fish market with your professional guide. Choose ingredients from the assortment of fresh fish and seafood on offer, including bluefish, whitefish, shrimp, crabs, mussels and prawns.
Next, head to the city’s main green market, where you’ll find a large variety of a seasonal fruits and vegetables to choose from.
Visit the Diocletian Wine House restaurant and learn how the chefs prepare gourmet dishes. Afterwards, enjoy a lunch prepared for you in the unique atmosphere of the 1,700-year-old Diocletian's Palace.
- Gourmet dishes prepared by a professional chef
- Local professional tour guide
- Live entertainment
- Small-group tour
- Visit to a fish market and green market
- Purchases at the fish and green markets (your own expense)
- Wheelchair users