Split: Old City Guided Walking Tour
- Take your vacation to the next level and reward yourself with panoramic views of this beautiful city
- Explore the old city of Split on a 2-hour walking tour with a professional guide
- Travel back in time with your knowledgeable guide and learn more about this grandiose UNESCO protected area in the best possible way
Travel back in time with your knowledgeable guide and learn more about this grandiose UNESCO protected area in the best possible way. Forget the guidebook, with the historical insight provided by a local guide. Your guide will show you the most important sights, hidden inside the walled palace of the Diocletian that were influenced by Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, and Venetians, and take you on an exciting journey through the history and lifestyle of ancient Split.
Start exploring the most fascinating Croatian town from the golden gate, continue towards fabulous historical sites and hidden alleys in the town. Gain an insight into the architecture, history, and modern way of living of Split's citizens while admiring glorious architectural scenery.
- Professional tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Dress code is smart casual