Split: 1.5-Hour Walking Tour and Diocletian's Palace
- Visit the cellars of the Roman era Diocletian's Palace
- Mix with the locals and enjoy their Mediterranean lifestyle
- Discover a mix of architectural styles, from the Roman period to the 20th century
- See the oldest Catholic cathedral in the world
Experience the Mediterranean lifestyle of the locals and learn the history of the magical city as you stroll around the palace grounds from the South Gate to the cellars and main palace square. Admire the North Gate and West Gate, and discover the site of the old fruit market on Voćni Trg (Fruit Square). Go down to the Riva waterfront and get panoramic views of Marjan Hill from the promenade.
See the oldest Catholic church in the world at the Cathedral of Saint Domnius, formed from an Imperial Roman mausoleum.
- Guide for 1.5 to 2 hours
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's office in the Old Town, near Diocletian Palace: Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia. Enter from Matošića Street, next door to the fast food restaurant, Paulina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended