Plitvice Lakes: Non Guided Tour from Split
- Visit the must see place in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Witness the magnificence of Croatian natural attractions
- Discover the Great Waterfall, the highest in Croatia
Begin your sightseeing journey from lower lakes and take it easy as you move to the upper lakes. Discover the limestone canyon and Great Waterfall, the tallest waterfall in Croatia, making the lower lakes a popular area. Take a moment to soak up the scenery, surrounded by amazing cascading waterfalls, fishes and ducks swimming in lakes and rich flora and fauna. On this tour you won't be accompanied with a guide so you will have an opportunity to spend your time inside the National Park on your own. Spend a perfect day in nature and discover one of the most beautiful Croatian attractions.
Don't forget to bring your camera with you to collect breathtaking photos of your vacation. After exploring this little slice of heaven, make your way back to Split.
- Transfer by air–conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Entrance ticket to the National Park
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour guide
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
• If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
• Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure
• In period from April 1 to May 31 and October 1 to October 31;
Adults: 100 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 50 HRK, Students: 75 HRK.
• In period from June 1 to September 30;
Adults: 250 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 120 HRK, Students: 160 HRK.
• Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student
• Entrance to the park for children up to 7-years-old will be free