Plitvice Lakes National Park: Full-Day Tour from Split
- Marvel at the sight of thousands of cascading waterfalls
- Experience a timeless beauty of Croatia's oldest and most beautiful national park
- Follow the River Korana as it weaves around caves
Depart from Split in the morning and enjoy a scenic 3-hour drive through the beautiful Croatian countryside to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Treat yourself to a morning coffee along the way. After arriving at around 11:00, embark on a 3-hour guided tour down the park's wooden paths, weaving around the park's many lakes and stopping for lunch amidst the scenic surroundings.
Once at Kozjak Lake, you will cross the lake by boat and follow the paths of this fairyland towards Prošćansko Lake, where you will board an electric train and begin your journey back to Split, returning to the city at 19:30.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Apodos Office, Obala Lazareta B.B. The office is situated at the Eastern end of the Promenade in Split, by the taxi area. The office looks like a news stand and on the top it has a big sign displaying an open-air sightseeing bus. If you are having difficulties finding the exact pick-up location, please call the emergency number listed on your voucher or ask one of the staff members standing next to the panoramic open-top bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Sportswear is recommended
• The local supplier will buy the tickets for you. Please prepare the money in Kuna-local currency.