From Split or Trogir: Mostar & Kravica Waterfall Group Tour
- See the best of Bosnia on this day tour from Split or Trogir to Mostar
- Visit Pocitelj, a unique medieval Ottoman-style village, situated on a hill that dominates the Neretva river
- View the most beautiful and the biggest mosque in Herzegovina, built in 1557
- Discover Kravica Waterfalls, a famous swimming and picnic area
- Walk through Old Bridge, the most notable landmark of Mostar, featured on UNESCO’s World Heritage List
Visit Mostar's historic bazaar and famous mosque. Then head to the 16th-century Old Bridge of Stari Most; a UNESCO World Heritage Site that's one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in the Balkans.
The tour will be guided, but you will also have the chance to explore Bosnia's most charming towns on your own. Feel free to shop at your leisure. You can also enjoy a traditional lunch in your choice of a cafe or restaurant. After lunch, head towards the beautiful Kravica Waterfall, an oasis in stone, where you can admire the nature and have a swim if the time permits before you return back to Split.
- Pickup and drop-off from the main meeting point
- Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned tour bus
- Entrance ticket to Kravica Waterfall
- Official local tour guide
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes