Kaštela: 3 Hour Wine Tasting with Private Sommelier Guide
- Taste 7-9 unique, high quality Kaštela wines in an authentic Dalmatian tavern
- Find out more about Zinfandel and other Kaštela wines from your certificated sommelier
- Enjoy delightful authentic local tapas food
- Learn about the history of wine production in Croatia
Enjoy the opportunity to taste 7-9 high quality wines, made from a variety of rare grapes, many of which are only possible to find exclusively in the Kaštela wine region! Learn from your professional, certified sommelier how to taste wine the correct way and enjoy the flavors and aroma of the drink. Listen to your guide share the systematic approach of wine tasting and provide answers to all questions related to production and aging of wines.
Immerse yourself in the culture of the Croatian wine scene, enjoy the company of locals, and taste a variety of traditional tapas. Finally, purchase a bottle or two of your favorite wine from the winemaker at vineyard discounted prices.
- Certificated sommelier guide
- Wine tasting of 7-9 high quality wines
- Authentic local tapas food
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional beverages and wine bottles
Prepare for the activity
Ulica dr. A. Alfirevića 22, 21212, Kaštel Sućurac, Hrvatska - To get to Kaštel Sućurac, you can travel by taxi or public transport bus No.2 or No.37. Exit station is Kaštel Sućurac CENTER where your sommelier will be waiting for youOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• To get to Kaštel Sućurac, you can travel by taxi or public transport bus No.2 or No.37
• Exit station is Kaštel Sućurac CENTER where your sommelier will be waiting for you