Half-Day Blue Lagoon & Trogir Tour from Split
- Visit the Blue Lagoon, the Adriatic's tropical paradise
- Swim in clear turquoise waters and explore the vibrant marine life while snorkeling
- See the UNESCO site Trogir
The Blue Lagoon is a snorkeler’s utopia with its underwater world of colorful marine life. After you’ve had enough snorkeling, you can relax and float effortlessly, taking in the view of the trio of islands that surround you.
On the cruise back to Split, you will stop at Trogir, a famous UNESCO World heritage site where you will have approx. 1-hour of free time.
- Free pick-up from Le Meridien Lav & Radisson Blu Hotels (for morning departures only and on request)
- Snorkeling gear
- Waterproof/windproof jacket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide in Trogir
When you get there
Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure at Sugaman office; Dosud 4, 21 000, Split. Free hotel pick-up will be available (selected hotels - Le Meridien Lav & Radisson Blu, subject to availability). Please contact the tour operator prior to your travel date if you require this service. The meeting point will be located in the old town inside the Diocletian Palace, across the street from Hotel Slavija, up the stairs after the restaurant Kod sfinge Vaneuropske Zviri, turn right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Waterproof/windproof jackets will be provided
• In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, be sure to bring waterproof sunscreen, a camera and comfortable shoes