Blue Cave and Hvar Full-Day Tour from Split
- Experience the flickering blue lights and natural beauty of the Blue Cave
- Capture a picture perfect moment in breathtaking Stiniva Cove
- Visit the island of Budikovac, home to a single inhabitant
- Enjoy beautiful Palmižana Bay
- Wander the picturesque streets of Hvar
Watch the bright blue phenomenon up-close, before soaking up the sun in Stiniva Cove on Vis Island. Marvel at the beauty of the pebble beach enclosed by vertical cliffs. Explore its beauty from the speedboat and take a picture of this unspoiled attraction. Then, submerge yourself in Budikovac’s turquoise lagoon, or let curiosity guide you past the extended pebble beach of Dalmatia’s only island with a single inhabitant!
Explore the Pakleni Islands, a collection of 14 untouched islets, along with the popular bay of Palmižana. You will have the option to enjoy lunch on a beautiful terrace with a sea view. Choose from several menus and enjoy delicious domestic meals which are prepared from local ingredients. After lunch you can go in one of the cocktail bars with great music, or swim in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
Continue to Hvar Town in style. Located on Croatia’s sunniest island of the same name, Hvar is a favorite holiday destination for global celebrities and yachters. But beyond all the glitz and glamour is a charming seaside town with 8 centuries of architecture waiting to be explored.
Climb the stairs to the ancient Fortica Fortress, wedged into the landscape above town. Breathe in the pine-scented breeze as you absorb vistas of the old town below and the Pakleni archipelago in the distance. See one of the 1st public theaters in Europe, and keep this as your point of reference before entering the labyrinthine backstreets of town to pop into craft shops and cafés, tucked into old Venetian palaces.
- Free pick-up from Radisson Blu hotel and Le Meridien Hotel (on request)
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/windproof jacket
- Safety equipment
- Lunch (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to the Blue Cave
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure at the local tour operator's office at Dosud 4, 21 000, Split. The meeting point is located in the old town inside the Diocletian Palace across the street from Hotel Slavija up the stairs after the restaurant Kod sfinge Vaneuropske Zviri turn right. Pick-up is available from the Le Meridien Lav & Radisson Blu, subject to availability. Please contact the tour operator prior to your travel date, if you require this service.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
• In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, bring a hat, sun-screen, and comfortable shoes
• Wear casual and light clothes. Water/windproof jackets will be provided
• This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years
• The Blue Cave may be closed for the visitors when the southern wind called Jugo is blowing. Waves may close the entrance making it impossible for the boats to enter inside. Blue cave management informs the tour operator about the sea conditions so they can pass the information to you whether or not the cave will be open for visitors. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to reschedule your tour or join alternative island hopping tour and be fully refunded for your entrance fees to the Blue cave