Blue Cave and Hvar by Speedboat from Split and Trogir
- Visit four beautiful islands off the coast of Dalmatia
- Cross the Adriatic Sea by speedboat
- Experience the wonder of nature at the magnificent Blue Cave
- Swim in crystal clear waters on the small island of Budikovac
- Explore the beautiful town of Hvar on Hvar island
Continue to Monk Seal Cave to enter the home of the Mediterranean monk seal in the speedboat. Next, cross to the island of Vis and visit the small fishing village of Komiža. Get some free time to explore on your own and enjoy a coffee. Move on to Stiniva Beach, declared the most beautiful beach by European Best Destinations in 2016.
Visit the serene island of Budikovac, where the unofficial population of one person runs the restaurant with an animal farm and a vegetable garden. Go for a swim in the turquoise lagoon, and then make your way to the beautiful town of Hvar on Hvar island. Stop to take in the panoramic view of the Pakleni Islands, and then enjoy an easy walk around the town at leisure.
- Speedboat ride
- Admission to the Blue Cave
- Cold water
- Life jackets
When you get there
• The departure time and itinerary is subject to change due to peak season crowds or the weather conditions in agreement with the skipper
• This trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people with serious back or neck problems, and children under 3 years old