Croatia: Blue Cave and Five Islands Tour
- Visit Biševo island
- Explore the fluorescent underwater wonder "Blue Cave"
- Swim in the waters of the unique Stiniva beach
- Jump off cliffs or simply chill in the Green lagoon
- Relax at the Pakleni islands and Hvar
First, depart from the Split promenade called "Riva" and at 7:30 AM, ride the speedboat to Biševo. While onboard, the experienced crew will take good care of you, explaining all necessary safety rules, serving refreshing drinks, giving you general information about the tour, and answering any questions you may have.
Arrive at Biševo island and the majestic blue cave, a natural underwater cave illuminated by sunlight reflecting off the sea floor, making the water fluorescent blue. Next, go to Vis Island and the famous Stiniva cove, at the end of which is an oval-shaped beach formed by a cave roof collapsing into the sea.
After swimming at Stiniva, visit Budikovac island with its beautiful blue lagoon whose shallow waters make it ideal for snorkeling.
After all this excitement, visit Pakleni island, with its beach bars, restaurants, and lounges it is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the best food Dalmatia has to offer.
The last destination is Hvar island and the town with the same name. With its rich cultural heritage dating back to 4th-century b.c., at Hvar, you will be in the ideal place to learn about the history of Dalmatia. Then, return to the same point where you started the tour at around 9:00 PM.
- Captain (Driver)
- Blue Cave ticket
- Tour escort/host
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Safety equipment
- Wind jackets
- All the costs in the bars and restaurants during the tour are optional and excluded from the price
When you get there
Depart from the main Split promenade called "Riva". The name of the tour operator and the stand is best Adriatic. The stand is located around 30 meters away from the Port Authority. It is the second stand in a row counting from the east part of promenade. The address is Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• The tour is not recommended for pregnant women