Canyoning on Cetina River: Full-Day Tour from Split
- Descend the walls of the canyon, carved by thousands of years of flowing waters
- Explore the subterranean tunnels and wild rapids of the Cetina river
- Marvel at the 50-meter cascading waterfall along the way
Arrive at the canyon site after a scenic 30-minute drive from Split. After the instructors provide you with a lifejacket, a helmet, and long neoprene pants and jacket, the small expedition is ready for the unknown.
Descend slowly down the canyon, hearing the sound of the river amplify, and find yourself deep in the heart of the canyon after 10 minutes. Explore the rapids, pass through the subterranean tunnels, swim in natural river basins, and marvel at the spectacular waterfalls.
Return to Split at around 15:00.
- Professional instructor
- Equipment and safety vest
Prepare for the activity
APODOS OFFICE; OBALA KNEZA DOMAGOJA B.B. The office is situated NEXT TO THE POST OFFICE IN THE BEGINING OF THE PORT in Split The office looks like a news stand and on the top it has a big sign displaying an open-air sightseeing bus. If You are having difficulties finding the exact pick up location, please call on the following emergency numbers: 00385 91 135 99 14 00385 91 297 68 00Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is advisable not to take valuable objects (jewelry, watches) and if you wear glasses to tie them with a thin rope.
• Not recommended to non-swimmers and children under 10 years.
You might also like...
Product ID: 42234