Philadelphia: Rocky Run
- Marvel at the birthplace of the United States as you jog through historic Old City Philadelphia and iconic Rocky film sites
- Bask in the glory of the Historic 9th Street Italian Market while aromas of cheesesteaks and Italian pastries fill the air
- Conquer the famous Rocky Steps at the Philadelphia Art Museum
- Take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity
In addition to being the home of the Rocky films, did you know Philly invented the cowboy hat and fast food? Explore these little known facts and several fan-friendly Rocky sites. This light jog covers a large part of Philly with a focus on Rocky, all in just over an hour.
The journey ties together the unique Philly story, taking you through its colonial Old City, South Philly, Avenue of the Arts, Philly's Museum District, and finally the Art Museum Steps. The run taps into themes like freedom, the underdog story, and many American firsts, and provides several fun photo opportunities.
- Customized run map
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments