Sorrento and Amalfi Coast Small Group Tour by Boat
Pickup includedMeeting points are available close to hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano di Sorrento, Meta. Please provide the name of your hotel/accommodation and a valid e-mail address and phone number. You will be contacted with the exact meeting point and time.
- Discover the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast from the sea
- Board a typical boat from Sorrento and sail with an experienced captain and local host
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters
- Get some free time to explore the beautiful towns of Positano and Amalfi
- Taste a typical Italian limoncello liqueur
Get stunning views of the historic fishing village of Marina Grande as you depart the Sorrentine Peninsula. See the ruins of a Roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna and be amazed by the natural waterfall that flows from the rock. Continue to Leranto Bay and other highlights along the coast.
Explore the beautiful waters around Amalfi and get stunning views of the island of Li Galli and the pretty villages of Nerano and Praiano. Jump in to swim and snorkel, and enjoy some snacks aboard the boat.
Go ashore to explore Amalfi and wander the winding streets of Positano. Cruise back to Sorrento as you sip a limoncello, typical of the region.
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point
- Professional skipper
- English-speaking local host on board
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipment for snorkeling
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• Please provide the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking as well as a valid e-mail address and phone number. We will contact you with the exact meeting point and time.