Skagway: Yukon Bridge & Emerald Lake Private Tour
- Enjoy the raw and otherworldy landscape of White Pass
- Take in views of the Yukon Suspension Bridge and Tutshi River
- Immerse yourself in the Yukon Wilderness and snap postcard worthy photos at every turn
- Be thrilled by the story of the wild Klondike Gold Rush
Spot wildlife as you explore the Yukon. The area is home to black bears, moose, foxes, lynx, coyotes, and caribou. Stop at the Yukon Suspension bridge and cross over the gushing whitewater Tutshi River. Afterward, grab a snack and hot drink in the cafe, or browse the gift shop. Pass by the wild and scenic Tutshi and Tagish Lakes, with plenty of stops for photos. Enjoy a leisurely lunch in Carcross, Yukon on your own. Head north to explore the Carcross Desert and snap stunning photos of Emerald Lake.
Drive back to Skagway, all the while admiring the north face of the White Pass mountains and incredible glaciers. Once back in town, your guide will drop you off at the meeting point, or anywhere else in town, where you can continue to explore downtown Skagway.
- Skagway pickup and drop-off
- Yukon Suspension Bridge entrance fee
- Lunch in Carcross
- Snacks or water
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at 777 Alaska St Skagway, AK 99840 or at the end of your ship's pier, just past port security. They will be wearing a blue Beyond Skagway Tours logo jacket, holding a sign reading "Beyond Skagway Tours".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Visa if required
• Please wear comfortable shoes