Skagway: 3-Hour Private White Pass Summit Tour
- Visit the other-worldly landscape of White Pass with your private group of up to 12 people
- Snap postcard-worthy photos of stunning mountain and lake scenery
- Enjoy chances of wildlife viewing
Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour, as your guide stops for scenery and photos while narrating the harrowing tale of the stampeders as they crossed the White Pass Mountains. You will have chances to see local wildlife during this tour; these mountains are home to mountain goats, marmot, willow ptarmigan, and black bear.
Travel farther north through Canadian Customs, for more chances at wildlife, and deep, clean mountain lakes. On the drive back to Skagway, marvel at the glaciated and snow-capped north faces of the White Pass mountains. Your guide will drop you off at the end of your tour, right back at your ship or hotel.
- Private tour for to 12 people
- Pickup and drop-off in the city or at the port
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
If staying in town, please meet at the local partner's office at 777 Alaska St., Skagway AK 99840. If arriving in Skagway via cruise ship, please meet your guide at the end of your ship's pier, just past port security. Your guide will be wearing a blue jacket and holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Visa if required
- Weather-appropriate clothing